Senit Foundation was set up in 2005 by Gerry Deeney to help and support individuals and organisations within our local community.
The objectives of our charity are;
- to provide equipment to support the local health service in Inverclyde,
- to assist in providing suitable amenities for hospital patients and visitors,
- to provide respite support for families who are providing nursing care,
- to contribute to individual local appeals as agreed by the Executive,
- support shall be concentrated in the Inverclyde area unless by exception.
Senit Foundation have been accepted by the “Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator” (OSCR) as a registered charity.
This gives us more scope to seek out funds and organise our own fund raising events to help us provide more for the vast volumes of organisations and individuals who really need it.
Our charity number is SC03758.
We welcome donations from businesses in Inverclyde and afar and would offer a link to their website (from this one) as a way of thanks.
We would like all of our ”friends and businesses” to donate to the fund and please remember nothing is too small.